Pages

I Just upgraded from a Rebelfone Spain SIM Card to a World SIM Card

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

 I used to use a Spain SIM card from Rebelfone whenever I travelled to Spain. The SIM was provided by my company, and I had no idea about the existence global SIM cards until recently. And thank God that I found out about it!

I had switched companies, and my new position at the new company required me to travel to many more countries, and not just Spain. So naturally, my Spain SIM card rendered useless when I travelled to India or Australia. So I went to the Rebelfone website to look for something that could be a solution to my problem. That’s when I found out about their world SIM card solutions. A single world SIM card worked in more countries than I could ever hope to visit, with free incoming in more than 70 nations. And like the Spain SIM card, it would save me a lot money on international calls.

I instantly ordered a world SIM card. Three trips and seven months later, I still am amazed by how global SIM cards work, especially how Rebelfone has managed to offer me such an innovative solution. Without global SIM cards, the world would be a worse place to live in for me! But it isn’t, all thanks to Rebelfone. Thank you Rebelfone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013