Pages

Get the Best and Affordable International Mobile Phone Rental Plans

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Going on international trips no longer means high roaming anymore as now people have the convenience to get international mobile phone rental plans. As per these plans one get country specific SIM cards for the country they are traveling to and make and receive calls through it. For instance, if someone is going to China then he can choose a good China cell phone rental plan and use it for his trip. I have used this service a lot of times. I mostly travel to Australia and whenever I go I get an Australia SIM card through rebelfone.com. The reason why I choose this telecom service provider is that they have the best services and very good rental plans.


Applying for the international mobile phone rental plan through the company is very easy and I generally do it online. I not only get the Australia SIM card but also get the handset rental plan so that I can use my own number and the international SIM card as well. I avoid taking calls on my number but carrying it enables me to see if a call is important and I use the Australian SIM to call back at it. This really helps me to avoid high incoming call charges and enables me to make outgoing calls at very low prices. The incoming calls are free and this helps me to cut down on unnecessary roaming charges.

I have once used their China cell phone rental service also and find it to be equally good. The company offers prepaid and postpaid plan which makes it easy for people to choose the one they prefer. I get prepaid SIM as that helps me to keep a tab on my call expenses. They have good plans for the customers and I have always found those plans to be reasonable and their services are like great. I always get the SIM card before I leave the country and this makes it easy for me to share the number with everyone. My family has the ease to call me when I land at Australia and ensure that I have reached safely. The reception that I get on their handset is also good.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013