Pages

How I got a France SIM card and a Universal SIM card from RebelFone

Thursday, March 1, 2012

If you are looking for a France SIM card or any other country specific SIM, or a universal SIM card, then you can consider getting one from RebelFone. It’s the best choice for international SIM cards of all types. I know, because I have got SIM cards from RebelFone myself.

The first international card I got from them was a France SIM card. I was about to go on a tour of French museums. I wanted to get a card that would offer me the best connectivity throughout France. I found it with RebelFone.

I was really happy with the great services they provided and their really affordable call and messaging rates. So when I signed up for a world cruise, and had to get a world SIM card, I decided to get it from them. They had a prepaid world SIM card, which could be used with an unlocked GSM phone. Since I didn’t have one, I decided to also rent a world phone from RebelFone.

The universal SIM card and the phone worked very well during my trip. I also got very affordable international roaming and outgoing calls with Rebelfone’s universal SIM card. It was also very easy to use both the phone and the card. No complicated dialing patterns at all!

So whether you are searching for a world SIM card or a country specific SIM, I highly recommend that you try out RebelFone’s range. You will be more than satisfied, I am sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013