Pages

Rebelfone’s International Mobile Phone Rental Impresses

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I had heard about international cellular phone rental services and companies but had never considered using them. I was blissfully happy using my own local American SIM card and mobile phone on my yearly trips to countries abroad. But as they say – ignorance is bliss – and I was going to learn how my ignorance of international phone rentals had been costing me big bucks.

I was planning for a trip to Morocco when a friend insisted that I should give an international cellular phone rental solution a try. She told me about how she used one on a trip and the money she saved because of it. She also told me about the company she got her international mobile phone rental from – Rebelfone. Nothing to lose, I thought I’d give it a try.

I took the international mobile phone rental package with me on my trip and it was fantastic! I didn’t have to look for adapters, I didn’t run into network problems and I found out how much money I’d been wasting before. With the international cellular phone rental package, I got free incoming and low cost calls back home. It saved me a load of money on the bills! Rebelfone and their international phone rentals are truly amazing. I keep recommending international phone rentals from them to everyone now. They’ve impressed me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013