Pages

Spain Cell Phone Rental and Global SIM Cards from RebelFone

Monday, April 16, 2012

RebelFone is indeed the best place for telecom services like global SIM cards, and Spain cell phone rental. I can say this with confidence, as I myself have availed their world class services on my international trips.


I first came across them when I was planning a trip to Spain, and wanted to rent a phone and a Spain SIM card. I found their website and was delighted to discover that they offered a Spain cell phone rental pack which also included a Spain SIM card. The phone worked very well all over Spain, and thanks to the Spain SIM card, I got very low rates for outgoing calls and messages, and absolutely free incoming calls and messages!

Naturally, when I had to go on a world tour a few months ago, with my theatre group, I got in touch with them to order a global SIM card. Their global SIM cards not only offered me connectivity in over 200 countries, (though I didn’t go to so many!) they also allowed me to save around 80% on international roaming, as compared to my regular carrier. I am so happy that I have found Rebel! It is the ideal companion for all my travels! So you can see why I now recommend RebelFone to everyone I meet; it’ s my small way of saying thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013