Pages

I had a great experience with Rebelfone’s world SIM card

Monday, April 16, 2012

One of my uncles recommended me to use Rebelfone’s UK SIM card for my trip to UK. They often go abroad and have had a good experience with it earlier. Therefore I took his advice and borrowed a UK SIM card from him. And indeed, it was excellent.


Having had such a great experience with Rebelfone’s UK SIM card earlier, I decided to choose their universal SIM card for my world tour with friends. I placed an order with them and within a short time I had the world SIM card in my hand. This was a good thing because I was able to circulate my number to family, relatives and important business clients beforehand.

During my trip, I never faced any troubles with the universal SIM card. Not only were the incoming calls and messages free in all the countries we visited, but the network was great too. My friends, on the other hand had issues with either the network or the bills of their universal SIM card. Now that I was confident about the excellent services of Rebelfone, I suggested them to get a world SIM card from them for their future trips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013