Pages

Rent a Phone from RebelFone and get Affordable International Roaming

Friday, February 10, 2012

I have just found out that that the best way to get affordable international roaming for your international trips is to rent a phone, especially if it’s from RebelFone. When you rent cell phone packs from them, they include a SIM card for the desired country or region of travel. This helps you get cost effective international roaming.
How do I know about the cost effectiveness of RebelFone? Well, I myself am a customer and have rented quite a few cell phones from them. I am a writer for a travel blog and have to go different countries quite often. Before I discovered RebelFone, I use to struggle to rent cell phone packs that would actually offer me flawless reception and affordable rates.

Somehow, I never managed to find both quality and affordability. If the phone was good, the call and international roaming rates would be too high, or if I found a SIM card that offered low cost calls, I would end up with a phone that would crackle with static.

Then a friend of mine, who had gone on a world cruise, suggested that I rent cell phone plans from RebelFone. She had tried their world phone and was absolutely thrilled with it. Well, to cut a long story short, I got a phone from them and was very happy with the services they offered. Now I always rent a phone and SIM card from them for my trips… it’s good to be a ‘Rebel’!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013