Pages

Exploring Australia with Rent International Phone Bundle

Friday, May 27, 2011

International rental phone companies have made it really easy for the globetrotters to avail maximum benefits of international telecommunication services while traveling abroad. Abundant telecom companies are operating in the industry providing cheap global rent cell phone services for all those planning to go out of the country. These are the most economical options compared to buying a new phone for the journey.

I am a leisure traveler. I like exploring foreign countries for the sheer pleasure and luxury of visiting exotic foreign locations. I usually travel with my family as everyone at my home is fond of traveling. I have been touring foreign countries for the past 5 years and every year I face numerous problems for calling my business associates back at my place as my home phone does not work in most of the foreign countries. As I had already traveled to several foreign destinations before, therefore I was much aware of the fact that US phones do not work in Australia. Last year, while I was planning for my trip to Australia, one of my associates introduced me to the services of Rebelfone.


Rebelfone is one of the leading international wireless telecom solutions providers in the United States of America that offer a wide range of services for the international travelers. The international telecom services offered by the company were pretty good and I was much pleased with one of their services - rent international phone bundle.

After knowing about the economical global rent cell phone service of the company that could be availed at a rent of $1 per day, I rented an international phone bundle for my 30 day tour. As soon as I booked my Australian rental phone package over the Internet, I received my parcel within the next 3 days. I received a GSM unlocked mobile phone, an international SIM card for Australia, service battery, rapid charger, travel adapter for foreign outlets and an instruction booklet. The package included all the things that are required for using a mobile phone in a foreign land. This rental phone had all the hi-end features required for pursuing smooth communications while roaming abroad.

Besides the unlocked handset, I also received an International SIM Card in the parcel that was meant for using in Australia. This calling card helped me to save up to 85% of the charges spent over my carrier’s roaming rates. The card was enabled with free international roaming so I could literally use it anywhere in Australia without bothering about the international charges. It enabled me to receive unlimited free incoming calls and messages.

With the aid of my all new rent cell phone bundle, I explored Australia with my entire family seriously without facing any hassles. It was definitely one of my finest trips ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013