Pages

Benefits of Roaming SIM card

Monday, May 23, 2011

Irrespective of which part of the world you are traveling to, a travel SIM card is required to stay in touch with your loved ones back home. Proper and efficient connectivity option is the most vital requirement for a global traveler that enables him/her to get connected to the important people during the time of need. Besides helping travelers make calls to their loved ones, these SIM cards also help them to stay connected with their colleagues and business associates.


I work for a garment export firm, and I often travel abroad on business tours for taking orders and discussing business with our foreign parties. Traveling abroad has always been extremely pleasant for me as I am really fond of exploring different places. Though I am very fond of traveling, but still I used to panic before leaving the country. And the only reason for this was - I used to face several troubles for fulfilling my connectivity needs. One of the most common problems I used to face while traveling outside the country was the fact that my connectivity option were limited and I was totally dependent on the Hotel phone for all my calling needs. Whenever I used to travel out of the hotel for meeting or sightseeing, I used to get stuck with my home phone and very own SIM card that was too expensive for making international calls. The situation used to get worse whenever I had to pass on some very urgent message to my company staff. I used to get really stressed out after the visits.

Luckily, now the situations have changed. Prior to two years, one of my colleagues introduced me to the services of Rebelfone, a leading international telecom company that provides travel SIM cards. The services of the company are truly fantastic as they were offering an international SIM card that was not just economical but at the same time very convenient as well. The country specific calling cards offered by the company are available with free international roaming in some of the countries and very cheap international roaming charges in the rest. These global Roaming SIM cards enable the globetrotters to save up to 85% of the charges spent of international roaming. In addition to this saving, these roaming SIM cards enable the users to utilize low-price international calls rates. The services and benefits offered by these cards are truly commendable that can easily turn a hectic foreign tour into a pleasant trip.

As soon as I realized the benefits of travel SIM card, I instantly purchased one for my next tour to Australia. Besides the calling card, I also rented an international cell phone from the company as my phone was not compatible to work on the network frequencies of Australia. During my entire tour, there was never a moment when I felt the shortage of an efficient communicating device. It was a memorable trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013