Pages

Why Global Roaming SIM Cards from Rebelfone are the Best option for you

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Global roaming SIM cards from Rebelfone are a cost-effective way of keeping in touch with family and friends. Where international calls would normally cost you sky high rates, global SIM cards charge you very little for international calls and messages, especially if you get them from a reputed and reliable service provider like Rebelfone.

In fact, I saved as much as 85% with the help of Rebelfone’s plans. I got an Australia SIM card to use while I was doing a course in business management there. Afterwards, when I got my first job, in an MNC, I got a world SIM that would work in different locations worldwide as my job necessitated that I travel frequently to many destinations around the world.

How did I come to know of Rebelfone? Well, it was sheer luck actually; I stumbled across their website while I was doing some preliminary research on global roaming SIM cards before I left for Australia. I say that it was sheer luck because a lot of my friends also looked up global SIM cards on the web, but they chose other service providers, as they somehow failed to notice Rebelfone’s website. And I am sorry to say that they had a not-so-good experience with their service providers, to put it mildly.

It was then that I realized how lucky I was to have found Rebelfone. My friends had paid a lot for their Australia SIMs too, while I had paid only a fraction of what they had, for my own Australia SIM card from Rebelfone. Moreover, I got great customer service with my Australia SIM card; I always got sharp and clear reception with it and I got to make calls and send messages at local Australian rates while I was there. Incoming calls were free; so I also saved a lot of money in that way.

My friends SIMs did not often work, even in the cities, and they got very bad reception when they did work. Sometimes their calls would be terminated without any reason, so they often had to make calls repeatedly. Naturally that jacked up their phone bills. And speaking of phone bills, the billing for their so-called global SIM cards was not very clear; there were a lot of ‘hidden’ charges that had been not mentioned earlier when my friends had got the service plans.

Well, I came across Rebelfone by fate, but I don’t want anyone else to go through what my pals did; that’s why I earnestly recommend Rebelfone’s services to everyone. Switch over to it if you are unsatisfied with your current telecom service provider. It’s a decision which you will never regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013