Pages

Ireland cell phone rental and Ireland SIM card from Rebelfone

Thursday, December 1, 2011


Going to Ireland? But worried about using cell phones because of expensive phone bills? Well, you don’t need to worry anymore. Ireland cell phone rental services and an Ireland SIM card from Rebelfone, a reputed international mobile phone rental service provider, will ensure that you get to talk to your friends, family and co- workers back home at unbelievably low rates. And I am saying this with the authority of my own experience with Rebelfone.


I was going to Ireland for a month long tour with some close friends. Since that was quite a considerable period of time, I could not naturally use my local SIM, or else I would have got a huge phone bill on returning.  Moreover, my GSM phone was locked and it would not have worked in Ireland. So I started looking around for an International mobile phone rental provider that would be able to give me a good Ireland cell phone rental plan and an Ireland SIM card. I came across Rebelfone’s website and was very impressed with the wide range of services that they offered. Rebelfone has partnerships with 35 mobile networks around the world. This is the reason that they are able to offer such low call rates around the world, be it Ireland or Indonesia. In fact, they offer cell phone rentals and network coverage in around 70 countries across the globe. It is truly an international mobile phone rental company in the real sense.

I got in touch with their very helpful customer service personnel who cleared what little doubts I had. Then I ordered an Ireland cell phone rental plan from them which included an Ireland SIM card, plus a battery and a charger suitable for use in Ireland. I had a really great experience with Rebelfone’s services and products. The phone was so sleek that I was tempted to keep it for myself (sorry to say I didn’t!). The call reception was wonderful; it almost felt like I was talking physically to the person at the other end of the line. And the icing on the cake was the phone bill I got when I finallyreturned home. No hidden charges, no additional charges, and the total charges were a fraction of what I would have paid with other service providers. Thanks a lot Rebelfone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013