Pages

Rebelfone’s Australia Cell Phone Rental- A Personal Review

Thursday, December 1, 2011


I was looking for an international cell phone rental company as I was part of a cultural troupe that was going to tour Australia and perform in major Australian cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, among others. Since the tour was going to last a couple of months, I could not depend on landline phones; we would be on the road for quite a few days in between performances, and my family would worry if I didn’t call them up once in two or three days. (Ok, once every day is more like it!)So I was searching for a good Australia cell phone rental plan.

A cousin who had done a short term course in Australia recommended Rebelfone to me. She said it was a very reliable international cell phone rental company and that it offered a wide variety of cost effective services. I checked out their website, to get a look for myself before I got an Australia mobile phone rental plan from them. As a global mobile phone rental and SIM provider, their profile was really impressive. They had network coverage in around 70 countries, I think.


The most attractive thing about Rebelfone was the very affordable rates it offered for its different mobile phone rental plans. This was something that I had encountered with few other international cell phone rental providers.  I got in touch with them and got some more details about their Australia cell phone rental plans, and after that, I ordered a suitable plan for myself.

Their mobile phone rental package includes a SIM for the area of travel, a battery and a charger, besides the cell phone itself. I received the package well before my departure; I had taken care to inform them about the date in advance of course, but still. I got crystal clear network connection, wherever I went in Australia.

Their service personnel were also very helpful whenever I had any queries or encountered any problems (very few) during the trip. There were no additional charges in the phone bill, other than those they had mentioned in the beginning, so that was a relief. So I really suggest you get Rebelfone’s services, if you are looking for an international cell phone rental company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013