Pages

Get An International SIM Card Plans for Your Travel

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Buying a world SIM card has always helped me to save extra on roaming charges. But the company that I usually get my world SIM card from had become inefficient with their services. So recently when I had to get an Italy SIM card, I decided to give another company a try instead of getting it from them. After a bit of researching on the internet and comparing international SIM card plans I decided to get my Italy SIM card from RebelFone. The telecom company had good reviews and offers good plans for international travelers. They also offer rental phone packages which made things much easier for me.


The company has online booking service and I ordered for my international SIM card through it. I was worried that my Italy SIM card might not arrive on time and called the company a couple of days before my trip. The executive assured me that the international SIM card and handset would arrive shortly and sure enough it came in the very next day. The handset was pretty good and had good features. I used it during the trip and am quite happy with the connectivity and the service. The SIM card I had bought was a prepaid one and recharging it was quite easy too. All in all, my trip was made much better and I ended up saving a huge amount of money all thanks RebelFone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013