Pages

Getting International Phone for Journey

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

When I was traveling to USA last time, I had a locked handset and this made it impossible to for me use the international SIM card. Since then I always prefer to rent international phone for my journey so that I don’t have to face such problem. I get my global phone through RebelFone and get my international SIM cards also through them. They have different kinds of international phone available with them that are available for rent. So I don’t have to buy a separate handset for my international trips and am able to use the SIM card easily.

Earlier, I wasn’t aware that global phone is available with the telecom companies. But when my handset didn’t work last time, I called the customer support and they told me about the rental service. I did have to face problem in that particular trip, but thereafter I have always rented international phone and am able to stay connected. I now carry my own phone and the global phone with the international SIM card as well. When I get a call on domestic number then instead of taking that, I use the international SIM card and make the call. This makes it easy for me to cut down on the roaming charges and stay connected with everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013